Who is responsible for processing your data?
-Holder: Team Ann SL
-Fiscal address: passeig de Sant Joan 21, 08010 Barcelona Spain
General information on data processing
What data is stored and for what purposes?
Team Ann SL will request and use your personal data for the processing of the order via mandatory fields in the online store or during orders placed by telephone. Mandatory fields are:
– Identification data: last name, first name
– Contact details: address, telephone, e-mail address.
– Personal information: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
– Bank details: bank card, account number, holder.
– Other data: data provided by the interested parties themselves in the open fields of the forms provided on the website.
The personal data collected will be processed by Team Ann SL in accordance with the following purposes:
– Manage your contact requests with Team Ann SL
– Manage purchases made including payment management, order shipping, sending order tracking links
– Carry out analyzes on the use of the website and check user preferences and behavior.
– Manage the newsletter subscription, made through the channel provided on the Team Ann SL website.
– Manage the sending of commercial communications from Team Ann SL
– Analyze your data in order to develop user profiles that allow you to define in more detail the products likely to be of interest to you.
If you decide to no longer use our services, you can object to the data processing at any time with effect for the future. For this please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Information – Our website is not directed to anyone under the age of 18, and we ask that anyone under the age of 18 do not provide us with any personal information. The data must be provided exclusively by the parents.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests its withdrawal, objecting or revoking its consent.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The user can at any time:
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Access his personal data.
– Correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, their data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.